Wednesday 31 January 2018

BEAUTY KITCHEN Bath Bombs - surprise for little princess!

Beauty Kitchen is one of the brands I'm going to test this year. I'm using their eye serum at the moment, which I will review soon. I bought these bath bombs as a Christmas stocking for my daughter, but I helped her to use it! :) 


BEAUTY KITCHEN Bath Bombs
BEAUTY KITCHEN Bath Bombs



Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, aqua (Water), citrus sinensis (*Orange Sweet), juniperus virginiana (*Cedarwood), cinnamomum zeylanicum (*Cinnamon Leaf), citrus reticulata (*Mandarin Red), pogostermon cablin (*Patchouli), syzygium aromaticum (*Clove Bud), boswellia carteri (*Frankincense), zingiber officinale (*Ginger), coriandrum sativum (*Coriander), styrax benzoin (*Benzoin Resinoid), abies sibirica (*Pine Needle), anthemis nobilis (*Chamomile), myroxylon pereirae (*Peru Balsam), limonene, linalool, citral, eugenol, benzyl benzoate, cinnamal, connamyl alcohol, coumarin, isoeugenol, benzyl cinnamate, geraniol, citronellol, farnesol *natural pure essential oils
Price: £12 for 200g (20 pieces) buy here


BEAUTY KITCHEN Bath Bombs
BEAUTY KITCHEN Bath Bombs

There are 20 little pink hearts in the packet. The bag is resealable which is very good. The hearts are quite small so it's easy to dose - depends on the size of  the bath tub. Mine is quite big so 2 hearts for one bath was just enough. 

The scent was the biggest surprise for me. As they called Little Princess I was expecting some mild and sweet scent. But as soon as I opened the bag a strong ginger and cedarwood smell made me say 'woah' :) It was so unusual that I was worried if my 9 years old princess is going to like it, but yes! She loved it and the whole packet has been used within 2 weeks!

I like the idea that there is 20 little fizzy bath bombs in the packet, as usually they come single. I like the natural ingredients as well - especially as they were used by my daughter. I wish Beauty Kitchen makes more different scent of those.

More about Beauty Kitchen soon!
Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment