Thursday 11 January 2018

JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil. An anti-ageing oil for fabulous skin.

100% pure, organic, high quality Rose Hip oil is all you need for your skin. Jane Scrivner knows all about oils and she chooses only the best ones.

JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil
JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil
Price: £25 for 30ml on Lovelula

Ingredients: 100% Organic CO2 extracted Rose Hip Oil

Description: Anti-ageing, reparative, regenerative and restorative facial oil for renewed skin, smooth texture, uniform complexion, tone and colour. Wrinkles appear reduced. Excellent oil for skin burns, skin damage, photo damage and skin pigmentation.


JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil
JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil

Jane Scrivner believes in the power of oils and raw materials when it comes to skincare. She looks for the best sources, organic and first pressing oils, full of nutrients and benefits for the skin. She has been working in the beauty industry for 24 years, learning and traveling around the world, discovering wonderful results of natural skincare.

Jane Scrivner Intense Oil is a 100% organic, cold pressed single Rosa Mosqueta Oil from Chile. It's full of vitamins A, C, E and fatty acids. It helps to delay effects of skin ageing, improves elasticity and cell regeneration. It's the best oil to fight wrinkles, scars, burns, stretch marks, acne and hyper-pigmentation.

Rose hip oil is one of my most beloved natural ingredient and 'rosy' skincare products are always my first choice. I use face oils on daily basis regardless the weather or season. My dry, mature skin reacts wonderfully to that high amount of moisture and nutrition. I like many oils but rose hip is very special to me. I can see the brightening effect which is something I desire due to lot of pigmentation on my skin. I also strongly believe in its anti-wrinkle properties. In general I think is the best, natural anti-ageing serum.



JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil
JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil

The packaging of Jane Scrivner Intense Oil is very elegant and looks luxury. Usually the face oils come with a dropper, but this one is an airless glass bottle. It may not allow to dose a drops, but the pump works great and it's quite easy to use.

The oil has got a lovely orange color and smells divine. It is a deep, rosy and woody scent, very natural and calming. It sinks well into a damp skin. I use it every evening under my moisturiser. After few weeks I have noticed my skin is more elastic, plumped and smooth. Waking up with a glowy face is definitely achievable with this oil! 

I know that the price is higher then other pure, single rose hip oils, but I understand I'm paying for quality. The properties of oils may vary and it all depends on the source and the way they are extracted. Using the Jane Scrivner Intense Oil I can see it's a quality from the highest range and is worth its price. I will be looking to try more of her skincare!

Do you know the brand? Have you tried any of her oils? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you for reading my blog. Please subscribe and stay for longer :)



Free Love Lula Box

3 comments:

  1. Rosehip oil is amaaaazing! My top fave from all of the oils in fact. This brand is on my radar, and I shall give some products a go soon, so your review is appreciated! And I just noticed you have a Youtube channel, going to check it out right now xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Yes definitely worth to try, I think the oil is very good quality.

      Delete