Wednesday 17 January 2018

LOVELULA Beauty Box January 2018

January Lovelula beauty box arrived, as always, on time. There are some exiting products inside, so please keep on reading :)


LOVELULA Beauty Box January 2017
LOVELULA Beauty Box January 2017

MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion, 100ml worth £27.50, buy here
Oh yes! I have used a sample of this from the previous box and I loved it! It's full off essential oils and works very good to unblock your nose during the bath. It's great that we've got it at this time of the year!

LAIDBARE Hair today, gone tomorrow , 125ml worth £6.99, buy here
I'm not very exiting about this one as I don't think any of those creams really work, but I will use it as a body moisturiser.

MADARA Total Renewal Night Cream travel size, full size 50ml worth £42, buy here
Another Madara product which I'm really pleased with. So far every single Madara cosmetic has been working nice for me, so I'm looking forward to try this one as well.

PHB ETHICAL BEAUTY Brightening Eye Gel, 15ml worth £16.95, buy here
It should reduce dark circles and puffiness. I have purchased the whole set of brightening line before Christmas but there is no an eye cream in that set. I'm really glad I have it now and can try it. My only concern is that it's in a gel form, which usually is not enough moisturising for me.

Overall I'm really happy with the January Lovelula Beauty Box. Total value this month is £71! Every product will be nice to try, even if these brands are already well known by Lovelula subscribers.

You can subscribe to Lovelula Beauty Box and receive all those goodies every month here.
Thank you for reading my blog, have a lovely day! :)



Look beautiful naturally with LoveLula, the world's natural beauty shop. Free delivery over £15. Shop now!

2 comments:

  1. I am yet to get my box, and I can't wait to try everything. Loved your photos! Have a great day and take care xo

    ReplyDelete