Wednesday 24 January 2018

Favorite morning cream cleansers for dry/winter skin

I love cream cleansers. I use them most of the year, but enjoy them mostly in the winter. I would like to introduce you my recent favorites, which just happened to be all rosy :)


Favorite morning cream cleansers for dry/winter skin
Favorite morning cream cleansers for dry/winter skin
I didn't choose them because of the scent, but to be honest with you, smell of roses makes me happy. As an ingredient it's the best one for me. Rose oil, rose extract, rose water - I love them all in my skincare. It is moisturising, nourishing, brightening, healing and most of all - anti-ageing.

I have mentioned about my recent discovery - Jane Scrivner Rosehip oil here, also the best Rosehip oil serum from Balm Balm here and I'm using it at the moment, very nice Laidbare moisturiser from Lovelula Beauty Box with rosehip oil. So, as you can see, roses have dominated my skincare :)

Now back to my post! I prefer cream cleansers the most. They are effective but very gentle at the same time. I usually use them in the morning, but during the winter they make a perfect second cleanse in the evening as well. I never use them to remove my makeup, as I use an oil cleansers for that. They should be applied to dry skin and removed with a flannel or muslin cloth and I think that is the best way of using them, unless they emulsifying - then I rinse them off with water. 

PAI Camelia & Rose the Hydrating Cleanser
PAI Camelia & Rose the Hydrating Cleanser

PAI Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

Ingredients: Aqua, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerine*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* , Cetearyl Glucoside, Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil* - May Chang Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
Price: £28 for 100ml, buy here



PAI Camelia & Rose the Hydrating Cleanser
PAI Camelia & Rose the Hydrating Cleanser

This is my first cosmetic from PAI and definitely not the last one. It has a very mild rosewood scent combined with lavender. The consistency is lovely as well - very light and milky. Two pumps is enough to spread it over my face and make a quick massage. It partially absorbs but stays silky and slippery. I take it off with a damp muslin cloth and it leaves my skin clean, refreshed and nicely moisturised. It doesn't leave any residue nor stickiness, just plumped and glowy skin. Also it's worth to mention that the pump works great and the product seems to be very efficient. We've got 6 months to use it and it probably will last me for this 6 months. Overall very nice cleanser and so far the best I've used.


BAREFOOT SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream
BAREFOOT SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream

BAREFOOT SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream

Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) FRUIT OIL, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) PEEL OIL, GLYCERYL OLEATE, LIMONENE*, TOCOPHEROL, ALCOHOL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, FUSANUS SPICATUS (SANDALWOOD) OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, BOSWELLIA CARTERII (FRANKINCENSE) OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) FLOWER EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LINALOOL*, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER OIL, CITRIC ACID. * NATURALLY OCCURRING WITHIN ESSENTIAL OILS.
Price: £20 for 125ml, buy here


BAREFOOT SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream
BAREFOOT SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream

This is my second bottle of that cleanser, the first one I have received from Lovelula box. I really like the story of the brand. Its name is inspired by old Chinese tradition of doctors who traveled from village to village without shoes.
Barefoot SOS cleanser is very similar to the Pai one. The scent is nearly the same but a little bit more intense. The cream is ticker but applied to dry skin spreads easily. It leaves my skin clean, refreshed and glowy, but most of all - very nice moisturised. I love that feeling in the morning! The bottle is handy and the pump works well as well.
Those two - Barefoot and Pai - are very similar and I can't really say which one I like more. The Barefoot one is a bit cheaper and can be opened for 12 months, so that give him 2 points more :)


DR. ORGANIC Rose Otto Creamy Face Wash
DR. ORGANIC Rose Otto Creamy Face Wash

DR. ORGANIC Rose Otto Creamy Face Wash

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Decyl glucoside, Aqua, Parfum, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) bud oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) flower extract, Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) flower extract, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower extract, Tilia cordata (Linden) flower extract, Benzyl alcohol, Lactic acid, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Salicylic acid, Sodium phytate, Sorbic acid, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Citronellol, Geraniol.
Price: £6.99 for 150ml, buy here


DR. ORGANIC Rose Otto Creamy Face Wash
DR. ORGANIC Rose Otto Creamy Face Wash

Dr. Organic is always present in my bathroom! I love the brand as it's very affordable and offer so many nice skincare products. This particular face wash is fairly new, so when I spotted it in Holland&Barrett I had to try it!
This cleanser is different then the other two. It is a quite thick cream which emulsifying when mixed with water. It has to be applied to damp skin and rinsed off with water. When used with cloth it leaves some residue to the skin which is not comfortable.
I use Dr. Organic creamy cleanser as a second cleanse in the evening. I think it cleanses my skin deeper and removes any residue of makeup better. Unfortunately, as it contains some mild detergent, it's not as moisturising as other two. It's not drying, but it doesn't leave my skin so nicely plumped. Overall I think it's a very good second cleanser at a very reasonable price and there are more scents to choose from.

Cleansing is my most favorite part of skincare routine and I usually have few cleansers on rotation. I like cream cleansers as well as oil and balm ones. I have few more waiting in the queue for review so watch out incoming posts! :)

 Thank you for reading my blog and I wish you a beautiful day!









1 comment:

  1. I was just browsing some good skin care products and I found yours on #1. Though its a reference website so just want to know if you can help to find more skin care products.



    buy beauty products online | Hair Styling Products Online
    Buy Baby Care Products Online | Buy Makeup Set Online
    Buy Skin Care Products Online

    ReplyDelete