Friday 2 February 2018

Things I've been loving recently #1

Hello my beautiful friends :) I have decided to start some series on my blog, and one of them will be about things I have been loving recently. I will try to include here not only cosmetics, but also some book and a tea! Yes, books and tea are my other passion! :)


Thing I've been loving recently #1
Thing I've been loving recently #1



January passed by quick, as usual. I don't know why but just after Christmas the time goes faster for me. It was very exiting month for me as I have started new subscription box (review here) and also I have bought and received as a gifts quite few lovely cosmetics. I didn't incorporate many new skincare into my routine though, as I have to finish my opened pots first (yes, I'm quite well organized! :) ).

Ezape Naturals Body Butter
Ezape Naturals Body Butter

EZAPE NATURALS Rosemary Body Butter - one of a few discoveries from a Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. I use it mostly for my hands and feet. I absolutely love the scent, which is very calming in the evening. It's a tick, heavy and greasy butter but it sinks into my dry hands within a seconds! 
£6.50 for 25g, buy here


AESOP Body Balm
AESOP Body Balm

AESOP Resolute Hydrating Body Balm - I've got it as a present some time ago. I've been using it for my hands and feet at the beginning, but recently I use it all over my body. It's a very thick and rich body balm with a strong herbal scent. It works great on my skin and also helps to clear my mind!
£25 for 120ml, buy here


JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil
JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil

JANE SCRIVNER Intense Oil - I'm still in love with this fantastic face oil. I have posted a separate review here. It works wonderful on my dry winter skin and smells divine! I love the packaging as well which looks very luxury.
£25 for 30ml, buy here

Lucky Cloud Lip Butter and Tisserand Aromatherapy

LUCKY CLOUD Lip Butter - I've never heard about this brand before. Their advert popped up on my IG and I really like the funny name! I have ordered the lip balm just to familiarize with this brand and I absolutely love it. I love the vintage style of the tin and vanilla scent. I just can't stop using it so my lips are now in very good condition! :)
£4.50 for 10ml, buy here

Tisserand roller ball - I have bought a set of 3 in TKMAXX and I try to use this one as I'm experiencing some insomnia for the last couple of years. It's more like a comedy recently....I just lay in the bed for hours :( This Lavender roller ball works nice, it helps to calm down and relax. The scent could be more intense and last for longer though.
£5.59 for 10ml, buy here



Heath & Heather tea

HEATH & HEATHER tea - those two! I don't know how many boxes I went through! The combination of green tea and nettle is fantastic, and manuka honey smells lovely. I don't drink much water, but I drink hecktoliters of tea, so I have many favorites and would love to share with you my discoveries :) I buy them usually in Holland & Barrett.


Brandon Sanderson

The book I'm reading at the moment is Brandon Sanderson "Oathbringer". It's a third part of the series "The Stormlight Archive". I am a big fan of Brandon Sanderson and I've read most of his books. This series pulled me in completely, but each part releases every two years! :( It's a fantasy book with an epic story, many characters and threads - something I like the most.

That's all! Let me know what you have been loving in January!
Thank you for reading and see you soon!







2 comments:

  1. I will have to try that Yerba Mate & Nettle Tea, sounds interesting. I normally buy plain green tea but sometimes it's nice to try something different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Lucky Cloud and Tisserand. I'll need to look some of these others up as they sound lovely :)

    ReplyDelete