Saturday 30 December 2017

The Best Of LOVELULA Beauty Box in 2017

Lovelula beauty box let me discover many brands and skincare products. I can say that it has introduced me to the whole world of green beauty. Every single box is a big surprise and new discovery, so I have decided to make an annual summary.



The Best Of LOVELULA Beauty Box in 2017
The Best Of LOVELULA Beauty Box in 2017




January 
I didn't know how to use it until I've read a tip on the Balm Balm website - apply to damp skin. I love the way it moisturises my face over the night and also I like to use it as a cleansing balm. One of the best Balm Balm product and I always want to have one of those in ma stash. Please read my post about Balm Balm here.

February 
Can you be amazed by a nail polish? Yes you can! Maggie Anne nail polish looks perfect (gel effect) and it's really long lasting! I have also noticed that my nails became stronger when using that. I've got it in the shade "Jasper", which is just perfect for every day use. I would like to have more colors!



March
I love clay masks and I use them on regular basis, but most of them dry up very quickly and irritate my skin. Laidbare is different! It's very creamy and it doesn't dry. I usually apply it for 10-15 minutes and after that I massage my face with these little bits it contains. My skin is smooth, cleansed and moisturised. Absolutely one of the best masks I have ever try.



April 
This was the best cream I have ever used. It does exactly what it promises - hydrate and plump. FOM London in general is my biggest discovery thanks to Lovelula beauty box. Every single product from this brand is amazing and luxury....if it only could be cheaper...

This mask contains active AHA in very gentle formula. I apply this mask to my skin, massage for a while and leave it for 10 minute. I don't feel any irritation and my skin doesn't become red, the mask is very comfortable. After washing it off I can see my skin is brighter, plumped and pores are less visible. I use acids on regular basis but this mask is so delicate and also very effective at the same time.



May 
This cream is so lovely! My skin is very soft, smooth and firmed in the morning!A little goes a long way so it's very efficient as well. Thanks to this cream I am very impressed with PHB and I have purchased the whole set of skincare, which I will review next year.

I am very careful when choosing cleansing gels as they are usually very drying on my skin. This gel is fantastic! It foams a little bit but leaves my skin nicely cleansed and not dry at all. The smell was not very pleasant to me but I was impressed with this product.



June 
This is my first Bellapierre cosmetic and I really like it. The color is perfect for every day use and the lipstick is very long lasting. It dries my lips though so I don't use it daily.



July 
I have been using this cream day and night. It's light but very moisturising and also I have noticed my skin is firmed and more elastic. Another Madara skincare product which is worth recommendation.



August 
It has very strong, herbal scent and I needed some time to start enjoying it! It's very soothing so I have been using it after a peeling. Very high quality floral water which can easily substitute a toner. I loved the rose one as well.



September 
They not only smell nice but they also put me in good mood. Every single bottle is a real aromatherapy treatment. I love every scent and I will definitely get a full size one day.



October 
I've heard a lot about tamanu oil but I've never thought that single natural ingredient could be so powerful. It makes wonders on my skin over the night but the biggest impression is its healing properties. It healed my sore cold within 2 days! Its very strong chicken soup scent is the only downside, but it's one of those things I always want to have just in case.



November 
I am raving about this cream and I will review it very soon. In short sentence - it is a great under eye cream which helps with wrinkles, bags, dark circles and dry skin. I LOVE it!

Natural lipstick with metallic finish. It's long lasting and very comfortable on the lips. It's not very creamy so it's not very moisturising but it applies easily and stays in one place. I very like this one and I use it daily since I've got it. Please read my review here.



December 
I have got a trial size last year from Lovelula box and I was amazed by it, so I was very happy to see it in December box. For me it's like a great Christmas present! It can be kept on the skin for 15-20 minutes and washed off or used as a night cream. Great product!

Overall I am very impressed with every Lovelula beauty box and I will continue with my subscription. It is a great way to discover new brands and new skincare or makeup products. On many occasions we get a full size product for a fraction of the original price. The 20% discount for selected brands every month is a big advantage as well.

You can subscribe to Lovelula Beauty Box here.

Thank you for reading my blog. Please subscribe and stay for longer. Comment below and share your recommendations as well! Have a lovely day!


15% Off

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I think my highlights of last year were - Apple & Bears Bergamot & Green Tea Body Silk, Madara Micellar Water, Walden Perfumes, Laidbare DIY two in one cleanser & toner, Madara Daily Defence Ultra Rich Balm, PHB mascara, Lyonsleaf Marshmallow Facial oil, Beauty Brews, Balm Balm Beauty Balm, ooh! oils of Heaven and Madara SOS mask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have the Lyonsleaf waiting in the queue to use :) But I've heard many people like it! thank you for comment :)

      Delete