Monday 18 December 2017

BALM BALM balms and all about balms!

The first was the face balm, then came the cleansing balm, then the oil serum and before I've noticed I have fallen in love with the whole brand. BALM BALM has become one of my favorite skincare brand in 2017.


BALM BALM brand review
BALM BALM brand review

Some of my little collection come from Love Lula beauty boxes and some I have purchase myself. I've got a beauty balm as well but it's still waiting in the queue :) Those on the photo I have used up and I would like to share my thoughts about them.

Balm Balm is a British brand founded in 2005. All their skincare is 100% organic and Soil Association certified.  Every balm is water free and doesn't contain any preservatives. Whichever little pot you get it will become a true gem in your skincare routine. All the balms are multi-purpose and can be use in whatever way you like.

Face Balm Fragrance Free is a soft balm with no essential oils. It's great for even the most sensitive skins and also for babies. It is a real multi-tasker. It can be used to cleanse or to moisturise face and body. I mostly use it as a moisturiser. I apply a tine amount on a damp skin (sprayed with floral water) and that helps to sink in. It needs time to fully absorb, but in the morning my skin is incredibly moisturised and plumped. It is my skin savior during the winter months and I absolutely love it.

Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm is the best selling Balm Balm product. It can be purchased in 30ml or 60ml jar and it's very efficient. I didn't really like to remove makeup with it, as I prefer lighter oils for that. Instead I use it in the morning. Small amount is needed to melt it all over the face and then I wash it off with a hot/wet muslin cloth. Skin after that is super clean and misturised in the same time but with no greasy residue. It can be left for few more minutes as a nourishing mask. I love the scent as well - mild and herbal.

Little Miracle Rosehip Serum - honestly, this is the best oil serum I have ever used. I love its rosy scent and light consistency. It absorbs fairly quick and can be used in the morning as well as it doesn't make the skin greasy. After couple of weeks using it I have noticed my skin is well moisturised, rejuvenated and brighter. I love rosehip oil in general, but this one is very high quality and very pleasant to use. The next one I want to try is the Frankincense one!

Hibiscus Face Mask - I have only used a tiny sample pot and it's not my favorite, but that's only due to my preferences. I just don't really like masks in a powder as I never can mix it well and I feel it's too much hustle (call me lazy). But if you like that form of mask it can be a great choice. It's formulated only with brown rice and hibiscus flower powder. It gently exfoliates but also soothes and moisturises in the same time. I liked the lovely flower scent as well.

Chamomile Floral Water is a strange one :) At first I didn't like its strong herbal scent. After a while I used to it and then I have fallen in love with it! But even if you are not a big fan of strong herbal water it's still worth to try it for its soothing properties. I use it after a scrub or some cleansing mask and it gives incredible relief to my skin and takes all the redness off. Another one I loved was the Rose Water with a beautiful fresh scent.

Recovery All Over Balm is a multi-purpose body balm. It has quite strong peppermint and rosemary scent. I use it mostly on my hands and feet, but when applied on the chest it gives relief for a blocked nose as well. Great for the little ones!

Ylang Ylang Eau de Parfum is one of their few single note perfumes. It can be worn on its own or mixed with others. It is a very intense and long lasting scent. It is my first natural perfume and I have to say I can see the difference. It works more like aromatherapy then just a beauty product and it's great for migraines too!

BALM BALM is one of my biggest discovery thanks to subscription of Love Lula box. I always want to have one of the Balm Balm balms in my stash and use it on regular basis. Also the great thing about them is their very reasonable prices! I hardly recommend to try one of those little miracles :)

Thank you for reading my blog, please subscribe and stay for longer. Keep yourself beautiful and have a lovely day! :)


15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment