Sunday 17 December 2017

DR. ORGANIC Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask review

Hi! I told you already how much I love Dr. Organic skincare products and today I will share my thoughts about this rejuvenating clay and mud mask from Dead Sea Minerals line.


DR. ORGANIC Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask review
DR. ORGANIC Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask review


Price: £7.99 for 100 ml in Holland&Barrett 

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Coco-caprylate, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Illite, Maris limus extract (Dead sea mud), Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan) extract, Plankton extract, Butylene glycol, Arginine ferulate, Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Fucus vesiculosus extract, Laminaria digitata extract, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) needle oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf oil, Mentha arvensis herb oil, Mentha spicata herb oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Benzyl alcohol, Salicylic acid, Sorbic acid, Sodium phytate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Limonene, Linalool.

Description: An oil regulating, detoxifying and anti-aging bio-plasma face treatment. On the surface it is an organic pore cleansing face mask, deep down it is a bioactive deeply replenishing face lift.


DR. ORGANIC Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask review
DR. ORGANIC Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask review

Ingredients are very impressive. We have kaolin and Dead Sea minerals mixed with all the "marine stuff" - plankton, algae and kelp. They are full of collagen and minerals and work wonderful on the skin.

Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral mask has a form of very thick, grey paste. It is quite hard to squeeze it off the tube, so I guess it will be difficult to is it up to the end. It has intense, refreshing, herbal scent which I really like. I usually apply it with a brush on my cleansed skin, but first I use some face mist. It dries up quite quickly so I keep my face mist close and use it often, otherwise it can irritate my skin. 

Recently I have discovered a great solution to not let that kind of masks dry up. I bought on ebay packet of capsule sheet masks. I soak one of them in toner or flower water and apply it over the clay mask. This is it! Mask doesn't dry up, I can keep it longer and my skin is not irritated! Check this out :)

Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral mask is not the easiest one to wash off. It's quite thick and sticky, so the best way is to use a sponge or wash cloth. After I wash it off my new skin is revealed! My face (pores) is not only deeply cleanse, but also bright, plumped, lifted - just NEW. It works better then any clay mask I have used so far. It's one of my most liked Dr. Organic skincare product. 

I can recommend Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral mask to any skin type and to any age. For this price and with that ingredients list it's a great product.

Thank you for reading my blog, please subscribe and stay with me for longer :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment