Friday 15 December 2017

LOVELULA Beauty Box December 2017

Hello beauties! December Lovelula beauty box arrived on time, as usual. If you are interested what's inside this month scroll down and read my little review.


LOVELULA Beauty Box December 2017
LOVELULA Beauty Box December 2017


MADARA SOS Moisture & Radiance Hydra Mask.

Full size product worth £35. It is a hydration mask which can be washed off or left overnight. We had a travel size of this few months ago and I really liked it. I like to use it as a night treatment and it leaves my skin well hydrated and plumped. I am really excited to see a full size of a wonderful Madara cosmetic!


PHB Peach Lip Crayon

Full size pencil worth £8.95. Also duplicate product for me. I have received it few months ago in Lily Tiger shade which is more pink but quite similar. I think it is a very nice lip liner which is creamy enough to be used as a lip crayon. It leaves nice metallic finish and it's quite long lasting. I am going to leave this one as a gift or maybe swap.


PHB Liquid Eye Liner

Full size product worth £12.95. I'm not even going to open and test it as I don't use eye liners at all. It is probably very nice liner as all PHB makeup I have tried so far, unfortunately not for me. Another gift :)


I have received a peeling mask and I will try it out with pleasure. I have never heard about this brand before. I have checked Lovelula website for these products but I don't think I will buy anything. All of their face creams and toners contain alcohol very high in the INCI list. I avoid alcohol in my skincare as it always dries me out. So probably I will not use the 20% discount for this brand.


I really like Urban Veda reviving line. I can recommend the day cream and face wash. It has a lovely rosy scent and is very delicate. I was thinking to stock up on these using the discount, but my stash is already big enough :)

Total value of this month box is £58, which is very impressive. I think some people were expecting some special Christmas edition, but this box is nothing more then all the others. The most exciting for me is Madara Hydrating mask, but all make up products will be used as a gifts. 

I have noticed that there is a lot of makeup products in the recent boxes and it's not something I'm looking for. I know that subscription boxes will not make everyone happy, but I hope there will be less makeup and more skincare in the next months.

Have you subscribed to Lovelula box? If not you can do it HERE :)
Let me know what do you think about these goodies!

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you will stay for longer! Have a great day!



15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment