Monday 27 November 2017

PHB Ethical Beauty Lavender & Ylang Ylang Handmade Sugar Scrub

I love body scrubs. Especially sugar ones. I usually make them myself and I use them every 2-3 days. I was very exited when I've got this PHB Lavender & Ylang Ylang sugar scrub in a bar form!


PHB Ethical Beauty Lavender & Ylang Ylang Handmade Sugar Scrub
PHB Ethical Beauty Lavender & Ylang Ylang Handmade Sugar Scrub

Ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flowers. Occurs Naturally:: *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, *Benzyl alcohol, *Benzyl salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl benzoate, *Farnesol. Certified Cruelty Free, Vegan & Halal. Handmade in the UK

Price£4.95 for 100g

PHB Ethical Beauty Lavender & Ylang Ylang Handmade Sugar Scrub
PHB Ethical Beauty Lavender & Ylang Ylang Handmade Sugar Scrub


PHB Ethical Beauty is a British brand with a very wide offer of natural skincare and makeup. I really like their philosophy, ingredients and simply graphic layout. PHB Ethical Beauty is available at Lovelula and Holland & Barrett at a reasonable prices. Everything is fresh and handmade and 15% of profit goes to charity.

PHB body scrub bar smells of natural lavender. The scent become more intense in a hot water. There are dried flower buds melted into the bar which looks lovely but if you are going to use it in the bath then you end up sitting in those bits floating around :P

The PHB sugar scrub bar doesn't dissolve very easily and it's quite harsh. I love sugar body scrubs but this one was far too intense. Also there was not enough slip to it and I was not able to use it all over my body.

Fortunately the PHB sugar scrub is great for hands and feet! It is enough intense and moisturising to make my feet smooth and soft. It is a pleasure to use it during the bath and relax with a feet massage! :)

I am glad I could try another PHB Ethical Beauty product and I am very curious about all the others, especially skincare. Do you know this brand? Have you tried any of their cosmetics? Let me know in the comment section!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment