Sunday 26 November 2017

LOVELULA Beauty Box November 2017

Lovelula beauty box is a monthly subscription. For £13.95 and free delivery we receive a box with five natural cosmetics for face, body or makeup. November box is one of the best I have received in the last 16 months of my subscription.


Lovelula box November 2017
Lovelula box November 2017
Let's what we have got this time :)

LAIDBARE Working 9 to 5 - it is hydration cream which moisturises and protects the skin for all day. We have had some Laidbare products before in the box and they were always very nice. I didn't open this cream yet as I have other I'm using at the moment but once I will start using it I will review. It is a full size product 50 ml worth £7.99.

THE SEAWEED BATH COMPANY two sachets with shampoo and conditioner. It is a new brand in Lovelula offer so it will be nice to try.  As the name suggests it is a company whose products are based on seaweed, which is rich in vitamins and minerals. Full size 360 ml of each shampoo and conditioner is worth £16.99.

MADARA Smart Eye Rescue Cream it's a star of this month's box. The eye cream from a great Madara line dedicated to anti-ageing. This cream promises to hydrate, firm, brighten, reduce fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. I have already started to use it and I fell in love straight away. It has beautiful herb scent and rich consistency. It moisturises my eye area for many hours. This cream is a full size product of 15 ml and it's worth £31.

INIKA Organic Lipstick Naked Kiss. This is my first Inika cosmetic and I'm very impressed. This lipstick is made of shea butter and jojoba oil so it gives moisture and protects the lips. Also the color is great, it's kind of dirty pink nude and it has metallic finish to it. In my opinion it looks great and I use it every day since I've got it. It's a full size product again worth £18.

REN Perfect Canvas sample it is 2 ml of natural makeup base. I have never use it before. I really like Ren skincare products but I think they are quite expensive so sample is always good before purchase. Full size product 30 ml is worth £50!

Total value of this month box is £60! It is absolutely great box and each of the products is amazing. My most favorite is Madara eye cream and Inika lipstick.

Have you tried any of these goodies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment